Elevator Safety Management Subsystem
The elevator safety management subsystem
With the popularization of communities, buildings, safety awareness ...
The main function
Automatic identification card associated floor ...
- Automatic identification card associated floor: Any card can be associated with any floor by setting. When the card is swiped, the system will automatically deal with the corresponding floor according to the card
- The access controller and the elevator system are connected by passive contacts, and the two are completely isolated, which will not have any impact on the original performance of the elevator.
- If the access control system fails, it will automatically disengage from the original elevator system and restore the original state of the elevator without affecting the use of the elevator.
- Management computer can use TCP / IP protocol for data communication with the system through the network
- This system is an open, modular structure that supports offline operation and flexible networking
- Intercom linkage function
- Fire linkage function
The main function
Several control strategies can be set ...
- Several control policies can be set, and different security control policies can be used in different time periods
- Use SQL database for management, can manage any multiple cards, and can accept large database-level data storage for daily card data
- Can realize the report loss management function, prevent the card from being used illegally after being lost, and can track the use of the lost report card
- The system records the relevant information of the elevator used each time the card is successfully swiped (including the user's card number, the time of use, the elevator code used, and the single-level association can also record the arrival floor, etc.). This record can be controlled from the network or serial port. Device for reading, statistics, printing, archiving, and interrogation
- Temporary visitor function: For the temporary visitor issue, the temporary card is set with a valid time period, a valid floor, a valid elevator, and a valid number of card swipes. This card user is valid within the authorized scope.
Product parameter Spec
Product parameters ...